Fantastic location by the pier with a lovely beach right outside the door. The cabin on Furuholmen are built in a traditional southern country style.
- 7 beds in 3 bedrooms
- In addition, the sofa in the living room can be turned into a large double bed
- Duvet and pillow for 7 persons
- Baby travel cot - bring duvet and pillow
- Baby high chair
- Washer and dryer
What to bring:
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towel and cloths
Note! No pets. Smoking prohibited.
- Two bicycles for adults
- Two life jackets for adults
It is possible to use the mooring on the pier right outside the cabin.
Boat rental on site
Jet skis and kayaks are available to rent
Parking is available in a secure underground garage.
- Great hiking possibilities in the immediate area. The neighboring island Underøy offers a nice hiking trail, beaches and barbecue spots
- About 10 km drive to the underwater restaurant «Under» which is located by the fishing port Båly and Spangereidkanalen
- In Båly there are fish shops, cafes, restaurants and boat equipment. The cozy "Le Bistro" by the Sprangereid Canal have fantastic pancakes!
- It is a lovely boat trip between Furuholmen and Båly
- 5 km to the nearest town Vigeland with shops and services
- 10 km to Sprangereid and Båly
- 15 km to Mandal
- 25 km to Lindesnes lighthouse
- 25 km to Sørlandsbadet in Lyngdal
- 50 km to Dyreparken (Zoo) in Kristiansand
- Our own cleaners take care of the cleaning between guests. We therefore request that the cottage is to be left tidy after your stay.
- Bring garbage, remove empty goods and empty the fridge for food. Clean the fridge and stove and clean all kitchen surfaces.
- If our cleaners have to spend more than two hours, this extra expense will be charged to the employee.
- Remember to close all windows. Lock the doors and put the key back in the key box.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365.
Feedback helps us improve our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.