Enjoy our beautiful cabin at Hemsedal. It has plenty of room for the entire family and all the comforts of home.
- Five large bedrooms with double beds (150) and plenty of closet space
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Large living room
- Two baths
- Altibox TV
- Extra living room with TV and DVD
- Panoramic views
- Large terrace
- Ski in/out
- Ski storage
- Large parking space
NB! No smoking. No pets.
Remember that check-in at 17.00 and check-out is at 13.00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5377 5377.
What to bring:
- Bed linen
The card to the boom barrier is no longer valid. There is auto-reading of your registration plate when driving through.
Firewood is located in the basement.
The heating cables is not working in the living room (first floor). You must use the heaters.
Remember to close the water supply to the washing machine when it is not in use. You will find the water faucet in the technical room.
Hemsedal is located, approximately, a 30-minute drive from Gol and a 2.5-hour drive from Oslo. The cabin is located right next to the ski slopes, close to Skarsnuten Hotel.
This popular Norwegian ski destination also offers a wide range of year-round activities for the entire family, including:
- Mountain climbing
- River snorkeling
- Horse riding
- Hunting and fishing
Take a look at what Hemsedal has to offer at Hemsedal.com
- From Gol, turn on to RV 52 towards Hemsedal. It is an approx. 30-minute drive from Gol city center to Hemsedal.
- Drive through Hemsedal’s city center. After approx. 1,6 km you will see a sign to the ski center: Hemsedal Ski Center.
- Turn off towards Hemsedal Ski Center.
- Turn right straight after the bridge.
- Pay to pass through the gate (costs 70 NOK).
- Continue up the hill until you reach a crossroad on your right with signs with names see picture below.
- Take right turn. It is about a 2,5 km drive from the gate to the cabin.
- Our cabin is the fourth cabin on the left. There are two brown, almost identical cabins by each other, the first one is the Omega 365 cabin.
Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays. We therefore ask that the cabin is left tidy after use. If the cleaners must spend more than two hours on the cleaning, the additional expense will be charged to the employee.
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy. Dispose of garbage and empty the fridge and freezer.
- Decrease the temperature on the second floor by pushing the button on the temperature control in every room. It will then go in to power saving mode.
- On the first floor, leave the floor heating on at 15 degrees.
- Remember to turn off the water supply upon departure. Turn it off by turning the blue water faucet to a horizontal position. You can do this from the technical room.
- You will find a garbage container near the boom gate.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365 on +47 5377 5377 or +47 9828 6931.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.