La Joya Apartment C-1B
The apartment is located in the urbanization La Joya, which is on the sunny coast of Spain, only a short walk from the beach.
Remember that check-in is at 16:00 and check-out at 11:00. If you want to stay a bit longer, please arrange this with Chris.
The apartment is located just south of Fuengirola, about 25 min by car south of Malaga.
The La Joya urbanization is located along the sea, immediately after the entrance to Club la Costa (CLC) The apartment is in block C and has number 1B.
- 76 m2
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large terrace with garden furniture
- Travel cot for children
- Solid air mattress as extra bed
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Charcoal grill
- Washer and dryer
- TV with Norwegian channels, music system and Blu-ray player
- Wireless internet
- Towels and beach towels
- Bed linen
- Great view of the sea
- Two pools and one children's pool in the complex
- 200 meters from a beach
- 3 km from Fuengirola
- 38 km from Malaga
- 25 km from Marbella
NB! No smoking, no pets.
It is important that you send your arrival and departure times to our contact person at La Joya, Chris Wouters, no later than one week before you travel to Spain. Chris' phone number and email will be received in a separate info mail from Omega about 7 days before departure.
If you get delayed, please send an SMS to Chris informing him on the delay.
NB! Never close the front door with the key in the lock on the inside when leaving the apartment. If this happens, the door cannot be opened with a key from the outside and in the worst case, the lock must be drilled and replaced.
NB! The key to the front door must always be turned all the way around to be properly locked. You should do this both day and night, whether you are in the apartment or not.
NB! The door to the terrace is also a snap lock, so be careful, there is no key on the outside.
Various keys to the apartment and pool can be found in the hallway by the front door.
Key box by the apartment
A keybox has been installed outside the main gate to La Joya, which exclusively belongs to the apartment in La Joya C-1B. The box is located to the left of the main gate, see photos:
In the keybox there are three keys:
1. Main key to the apartment. To be kept in the apartment during your stay and to be put back on departure.
2. Key to the main gate / car gate. Never remove this key from the box, to be put back immediately after use.
3. Key to the door in the main gate. Never remove this key from the box, to be put back immediately after use.
Check that all three keys are in place in the key box on arrival and on departure.
In case of deviation please immediately notice Chris Wouters +34 692 127 370
There are four different ways to get from the airport to the apartment:
|1||Public taxi||Taxi right on the outside. Say you're going to Club la Costa, we have a special deal. Price approx. €70 one way|
|2||Private taxi||Call (+34) 952 666 335 - (Martin & Jose) Mail: email@example.com|
|3||Train/bus||Train/bus to Fuengirola, bus or taxi the last part of the trip|
|4||Rental car||Easy access to airport car hire.
Remember, pre-book a car before you leave. (A suggestion: www.carjet.com)
The easiest way to get to the apartment is undoubtedly by taxi or rental car.
During your stay
- Respect the rules of order in the area (See information on Inside).
- Always lock the front door both when you are at home or away. Remember to turn the key, only then is the door locked.
- Always lock the patio doors at night, and when you leave the apartment during the day. Remember to push in the locking pins.
- Turn off the AC system and all the lights when you are not in the apartment.
- The main tap for the water is in the "shed" with entrance from the kitchen.
- Always have the windows fully open in the "outer shed" when the AC unit is on
- The blackout curtains must always be down at night and when the apartment is empty at day.
- The awnings should always be rolled in when it is blowing, at night or when leaving the apartment. Children should not play with the motorized blinds.
- Make sure that there is no chair or other object next to the sliding doors on the outside of the terrace when lowering the blinds. This will prevent the blackout curtains from going down naturally and damaging them. (Important!)
The La Joya urbanization is located just south of Fuengirola and about 30 km south of Malaga and the airport. The area is situated at a small height just a few hundred meters from the beach and consists of five blocks surrounded by a very nice outdoor area with two large pools and a small children's pool. The area is very well organized for both children and adults, it is very quiet and always neat and clean everywhere. The field is fenced in on all sides and both intercom and surveillance cameras are installed. The apartment is facing south-east, with a secluded little garden/lawn and with a great view of the sea.
Right outside Club la Costa towards the north is a nice hiking area.
La Joya Bloque C, Puerta 1B (Buzon No. 36)
29649 Mijas Costa
There is a nice beach just below the complex. It only takes three to four minutes to walk down there. The shortest way is the gate through the enclosure between blocks C and D (just below our block). The beach is relatively close to the road above, but due to the height difference, traffic noise is not a problem when you are down on the beach.
Due to a cliff protruding into the sea further north, you cannot walk on the beach contiguously towards Fuengirola without having to take a short detour up to the road and down again. The underpass referred to in the paragraph above comes out north of this cliff. On the beach, there is a cozy restaurant that is full-service and also sells ice cream and various refreshments.
There is a lifeguard on this beach.
Groceries and shopping centers
There are several shops and kiosks selling food nearby.
Just north-west of our urbanization, there is an Indian restaurant and grocery store that is open every day of the week until 23.00. You can walk or drive up there by driving past the Safari hotel just above the apartment and then onto Avenue Noruega. The road is shown on the satellite image.
There is also a small grocery store down the main road to the northeast at the lower end of CLC's area as well as a couple of mini markets. The small train takes you to all the small shops within CLC's area.
The nearest major shopping center, Miramar, is located between La Joya and Fuengirola.
See the maps in the photo album. Link in the location section.
Just above La Joya there are two great restaurants serving both indoors and outdoors. The restaurants are surrounded by beautiful parks and there is live music every night. There are also several other restaurants in the Club La Costa’s area that are worth visiting.
In addition to the restaurant down on the seafront (just below the apartment), there is a great restaurant (and a few smaller restaurants) in the urbanization of El Faro.
Rules of procedure for La Joya
There are not many ground rules at the facility, but there are a few things to be aware of.
By the swimming pool, you will find an overview of the rules that apply to the facility. Here you should note the following:
Clothes should not be dried “visible to others”. This means that you should not hang clothes over the railing on the terrace.
Meals are not to be consumed by the swimming pool.
Loud music can be annoying to others and should be avoided.
The swimming pool shall not be used late at night or early in the morning. However, if one wants to use the pool outside the “opening hours” this is allowed granted the usage is quiet and does not disturb the neighbors.
- The apartment is washed by its own cleaner, but please leave the apartment tidy.
- Turn off the air conditioning.
- Please leave used bedding and regular towels on the floor when leaving (only one towel and bedding per person).
- All exterior awnings should be up and the exterior blinds down.
- Check that all the doors are locked NB! Extra lock on sliding doors and double lock on the front door.
- Wipe down the refrigerator, stove, and microwave.
- Turn off and empty the dishwasher.
- Remember to remove all garbage when leaving. The dumpsters are by the main gate.
- Clean the grill if it has been used.
- Take all the pillows from the patio furniture inside.
- If the spare key for the apartment is removed from the key box close to the entrance, it must be locked back in the box. [14:38] Aslaug Østrem Nesheim ta denne setningen med under Departure.
- Check that all three keys are in place in the key box outside the main gate on departure (main key to the apartment, key to the main gate, key to the door in the main gate)
- Use the small door in the main gate to reach to the key box outside. There is a switch on the wall on the right side of the main gate.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365 (details below).
If you have any questions, you can also contact the landlord of the apartment:
Sven-Olaf Jørstad, Phone: (+47) 9014 1929 or (+47) 4151 3151, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
During your stay you can contact the following people if you need help:
Chris and Carolina Wouters, Phone: (+34) 692 127 370 (responsible for cleaning/servicing and practicalities during your stay)
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.