Våglid Raudberg is situated in beautiful mountain terrain with a good selection of ski trails in the immediate vicinity, and ideal terrain for walking, hunting, and fishing in the summer.
- 5 bedrooms and a total of 9 beds
- Two rooms with double beds (160x200)
- One room with a family bunk bed
- One room with a 120x200 bed
- Cot (no duvet and pillow)
- Two bathrooms
- Annex with one bedroom (120x200 bed) and bathroom
What to bring
- Sheets, duvet covers, and pillow covers
- Towels, tea towels, and cloths
- Toilet paper
- Pets are not allowed in the cabin and annex. If you have a dog it must be in the cage in the hallway.
- No smoking.
- Remember that check-in is at 17:00 and check-out is at 12:00.
- If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +47 5377 5377.
- The cabin can be heated when you arrive, but you must send a message to the owner of the cabin one or two days before you arrive. He controls the heat via an App. The telephone number to Arne is +47 92 13 03 93.
- Please also send a message to Arne and to email@example.com if you're going to use the annex.
- The snow will be cleared Thursday–Sunday, but if you arrive before Thursday, you must call the person responsible for clearing the snow on the telephone number: +47 99 64 39 33.
- Washing machine
- Central vacuum
- Campfire pan
- Cable TV
- Large terrace with outdoor furniture
- Switch the water on in the shed to the left of the entrance door. The switch is located behind the washing machine and the other water switch is for the annex.
- Turn on the outdoor lights via the fuse box in the cabin.
- The annex has separate floor heating with a thermostat in the bathroom. Turn this up from 15 to 21 degrees.
- There is also a thermostat for the floor heating in the hallway with instructions on the thermostat.
- If it is cold in the cabin there is a fan oven in the hallway.
- A built-in vacuum cleaner in the shed to the right. Contact Omega 365 if it is not working. Do not open yourself.
- Campfire pan must not be used on the terrace.
- If you are smoking outside the cabin make sure to pick up the butts.
- Remember that there are neighbors around the cabin and show respect.
- Washing and cleaning of the cabin is done by hired personnel. If the cleaners have to use more than two hours for cleaning the cabin, extra charges will apply to the previous guest.
- We ask that the cabin is left tidy after your stay.
- Dispose of garbage and empty the fridge and freezer. Garbage can be thrown in containers by the road barrier.
- Do not adjust the thermostats on the radiators in the living room and bedroom downstairs. They will be controlled by an app
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Turn off all lights indoors and turn off all outdoor lights via the fuse box.
- Curtains closed for all windows.
- Switch the water off in the shed to the left of the entrance door.
- The keys to the annex and shed are to be placed on the wall beside the main entrance door.
- The main key must be put back in the key box.
Vågslid is located in Vinje Municipality in Telemark, along the E134 between Haukeligrend and Haukeliseter. The place has a unique nature that offers the opportunity for a variety of outdoor activities. In the winter you can use one of the many family-friendly cross-country trails or head for one of the many peaks in the area. If you would rather go downhill skiing or snowboarding, you can enjoy Haukelifjell ski center close by.
Hovden, with both a ski center and water park, is also no more than 42 kilometers away. During the summer months, you can use the terrain for walking, hunting, and fishing. Fishing licenses are available at all tourist centers and give you access to more than 50 waters in the area.
The cabin is situated in beautiful mountain terrain, some of the best Norwegian nature has to offer. A good selection of ski trails is in the immediate vicinity, a map from the Norwegian Mapping Authority over the area is sold at Vågslid. In the right season, there is also a very nice area for berry picking. The nearest eatery is Vågslid Høyfjellshotell, about 4 kilometers away. Haukeligrend, about 16 kilometers away, has a grocery store, post office, bank, etc.
Take the turnoff towards the Haukelifjell Ski Centre and follow the road towards the ski resort for approximately 200–300 meters. Take the first road to the left by the garbage containers and then to the right onto Raudbergveien. There is a roadblock at the start of the road. You will receive the code to roadblock via email.
Follow the road up to the top, the road goes to the left at the top. Take a left on to the first exit from the road when you have reached the top, and follow this until you reach the cabin (slightly steep hill down to the cabin.
Approximate driving distances:
- Skien – 2.5 hours (185 km)
- Haugesund – 2.5 hours (185 km)
- Bergen – 3.5 hours
- Stavanger – 3.5 hours (245 km)
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.
We wish you a pleasant trip to the mountains!