Techouse is a leader in the provision of offshore platform processing equipment and services to the international oil & gas industry. We specialize in water treatment systems, energy recovery units (WHRU), gas turbine technology, pressure and temperature technology, energy-efficiency systems and engineering services. The company is a pre-qualified, multi-discipline provider of process equipment to major oil companies, upstream equipment businesses and EPCIC contractors on a global basis. Techouse employs approximately 70 people and is headquartered in Forus Stavanger, Norway with branch offices in Skøyen and Langhus.
- 3D Modelling of piping and pipe supports – Software PDMS and/or E3D
- Concept development of practical solutions for module layout
- Drawing preparation in PDMS Draft / E3D
- Checking of drawings
- Fabrication follow-up
- Assisting project engineer with tender & BID work
- AutoCad drawing production
- Good multidiscipline understanding
- 5 or more years’ experience with piping 3D modelling for offshore sector
- Bachelor Degree, Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Language skills: English Fluent (oral and written), Norwegian (beneficial)
- Familiar with Norsok and other statutory requirements.
- Experience with ProArc is beneficial.
Duration ASAP - 31.10.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Kunde av Omega
04 okt 2019