• Responsible for establishing a WBS ( Work break down ) strategy based on the project overall deliveries, including the clients commissioning strategy.
• Responsible for visualizing and communicating the WBS strategy in the form of high level plans and presentations
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining method document for area of responsibility.
• Responsible for coordination of EIT scope towards other disciplines ( Black trades , ISO , COM , Operation )
• Responsible for updating and implementing activities into planning systems and cooperation with planning department. Responsible for linking activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
• Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
• Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
• Ensure that special tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work.
• Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
• Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
• Transfer experience between projects and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
• Report to Project Construction Manager if deviations or delays will affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones
Bachelor with relevant field experience
Minimum 5 years related experience in Norwegian projects
Minimum 5 years management experience
Brownfield project experience (e.g. MOD projects)
Experience with multidiscipline coordination and close cooperation with engineering
Duration ASAP - One year with possibilities for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
15 jan 2020