- Responsible for establishing and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for update and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) and cooperation with planning department. Responsible for linking activities and critical paths in construction plan Level 4.
- I nvolved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work. Special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Report to Project Construction Manager if deviations or delays will affect fabrication and/ or installation activities and critical milestones
Duration ASAP - One year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
23 okt 2019