• Responsible for preparing job cards for instrument and telecom equipment including tubing.
• All direct work shall be described in a job package.
• Job-setting will be done at ROS premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
• All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
• Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
• Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
• Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
• Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
• Must be able to communicate in Norwegian / Scandinavian language
Duration ASAP - 1 year, with possibilities for extension
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
15 jan 2020