- Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling piping and equipment in E3D / PDMS.
- Drawing production in E3D / PDMS.
- Perform piping isometric drawing checking.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D / PDMS 3D & Draw and Spooler
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements -
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration: Soonest - June 2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
17 jan 2020