- Perform pipe support design in Aveva E3D / PDMS modelling tool and prepare pipe support drawings in E3D / PDMS Draft.
- Perform pipe support checking, both design and draft.
- Perform calculation checks by use of STAAD II.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and work close with both pipe stress engineers and piping designers.
- Perform pipe support design and checking according to Offshore Wind project routines
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 5 - 10 years EPC new build experience.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D / PDMS 3D & Draw and Spooler.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration: Jan 2020 - June 2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
17 jan 2020