- Support the Project Management Team (PMT) in providing technical advisory for meeting performance objectives for HSE, quality, cost and schedule
- Support application of Aker BP’s stage gate project management process incl project assurance process towards DG2 and DG3
- Facilitate and lead interface process for SURF, SPS and Modification scopes as well as between BUs (D&W) to ensure lean an controlled flow of technical data/ information
- Support and drive continuous improvement across project
- Manage the technical interfaces in the Facilities delivery and supporting the cross-BU interface activities during the Project Execute stage.
- Coordinate delivery of Project Execution Plan, Functional Requirements, Design Basis etc.
- Risk Management
- Drive improvement agenda in the team
- Relevant university education, Bachelor or Master degree
- Previous experience from offshore development projects including both subsea and topside modification projects (Capex).
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in similar position within the oil and gas industry
- Good oral and written English
01.02.2020 - 01.02.2021
et norsk operatørselskap
23 des 2019