Ensure that all construction activities related to Electrical are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
- Monitor all Electrical construction activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in inspection activities according to the ITP as required.
- Participate in MC punch-out, and verification. Monitor MC status.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards Contractor.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to Construction Lead DSM
- Assist in commissioning activities if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Electrical/Instrument/Telecommunication
- Minimum 5-year experience from similar position in previous projects.
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration: Position 1 – start date 01.04.2020 - 31.12.2021
Position 2 – start date 01.05.2020 - 31.12.2021
Option: 2 x 3 months
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
27 jan 2020