Main Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate with the Electrical and Instrument Design and Checking teams to ensure the quality of the detailed design, readiness for construction, and completeness of the bulk material purchasing.
• Coordinate with the other Project Engineers to ensure seamless internal interfaces with other disciplines.
Main Tasks include:
• Attend project coordination meetings with the project team.
• Monitor the E&I schedules and forecast date updates to meet the project requirements and support forward planning;
• Monitor the E&I progress, control that discipline updates reflect the actual progress, and drive execution to meet planned dates;
• Ensure that the production of E&I deliverables meet the construction work package requirements;
• Ensure that the procurement campaign, through the issue of material requisitions for tagged items (e.g., tagged instruments, electrical equipment, etc.), as well as for bulk materials (cables, conduits, trays, etc.), the technical evaluation of bids, and, upon purchase order placement, the review of vendor documentation, is in compliance with the schedule and the scope of work requirements;
• Routinely audit the engineering deliverables to ensure that the required quality is met;
• Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs), as needed; • Attend project reviews (e.g., HAZOP, LOPA, etc.), as needed;
• Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are captured and meet project objective
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, with 10+ years of overall industry experience
• Familiarity with various E&I codes and standards.
• Familiarity with electrical and instruments material requisition, technical bid evaluations, and vendor deliverable review.
• Previous commissioning and field execution experience is desirable.
• Advanced analytical, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details, and interpersonal skills.
An Oil and Gas Company
15 jan 2020