A client is looking for a senior process engineering for out digitalisation programme under Operations and Asset Development
• Master’s degree in chemical engineering or other relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience, including a minimum of 2 years in an operational department in an Operator Company. Operational experience.
• Experienced in process simulation tools, preferably UniSim. Ordering expertise.
• Strong in PVT and thermodynamics.
• Understanding/basic competence in statistical methods and mathematical modelling.
• Understanding of digitization including use and development of digital tools within discipline.
• Good general data competence. Understanding databases, data architecture, data security, data formats, data communication, and other relevant data conforms related to working in integrated agile teams for the development of data products.
• Multidisciplinary understanding; underground, mechanical, automation, maintenance, etc.
• Creative, curious, teachable, ability to think outside the box, combined with the ability to make rational choices.
• Good communication skills and a skilled team player
• Previous experience from the Client is an advantage.
Duration: 01.04.2020 - 31.12.2020
et norsk operatørselskap
13 feb 2020