- Detail engineering electrical system including drawing and documentation in different phases.
- Work preparation, issue work packages
- Internal control and discipline control of drawing and documents
- Vendor follow up, including being package responsible engineer
- Update of engineering TAG/DOC register both client and customer systems
- Estimation of discipline task, based on technical descriptions
- Provide input for layout of equipment, cable and cable trays.
- Technical college, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science
- Min 2 years of experience from offshore-related projects, both green field and brown field.
- Experience with Equinor technical requirement and systems is an advantage
- Experience with CAD systems as E3D/PDMS, Microstation, is an advantage
- Experience with systems as generator control panel, VSD, el.motor, UPS, is an advantage
- Advantage with experience from layout of EIT equipment, cable and cable tray’s
- English fluent, for some of the positions Norwegian language skills is a requirement
- Be able to take responsible for own discipline area, in smaller and larger project assignment
- Collaborate in a god way with client and vendor
- Safety course/training for offshore including valid health certificate
Duration: ASAP - 01.05.2022
Et norsk leverandørselskap
14 feb 2020