- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both study and project related.
- Electrical engineering and design activities
- Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
- Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer and project managers.
- Perform offshore surveys and construction follow up if needed
• Minimum B.Sc. In Engineering (or equivalent). Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
• Minimum 8-10 year relevant experience
• Fluent in written/oral Norwegian and English
• Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as Ptil, Norsok, ATEX, OLF, DNV and ASME.
• Preferable experience with drilling equipment and systems
• Preferably Working knowledge within some or all of the following areas:
o Control Systems, PLC’s and software
o Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
o Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
o Industrial IT systems and networks
o Engineering and design of the above mentioned
o Electrical Load analysis
o VSD systems
o High and low voltage systems
o Lighting fixtures
o Cable and bulk material selection
o Electrical equipment specification
o Rules and regulations for electrical installation (offshore installation)
• Familiar with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
• Experience with Equinor projects is preferred
• Knowledge in Equinor engineering systems such as SAP, STID, APOS, Procosys and others
• Familiar with programs like Febdok, Autocad, ProArc, MS Office
• Experience with drilling and Well control equipment is preferred
Expected hire period ASAP – 31.12.2020 with possible extension.
One of our clients
20 feb 2020