NSB-Omega is looking for a Subsea Engineer.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Civil, or Chemical Engineering
• Working knowledge of subsea hardware equipment, including horizontal and vertical trees, jumpers, manifolds, connection systems, and valves, as well as qualification, testing, and installation methods.
• Be familiar with and have experience applying API 6A and 17D, and other relevant API, ISO, and ASME subsea hardware and piping standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
St. John's, NL
NSB | Omega
20 feb 2020