We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within automation solutions and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment:
- System responsible for SAS interface to Electrical switchboards.
- Design of SAS programming basis for interface to Electrical swtichboards (HV & LV) and UPS.
- Designing solutions according to our client's and Project requirements
- Follow up vendors and participate in test activities/FAT both for SAS and SAS interface to switchboards
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents
- In cooperation client and contractor ensure efficient and coherent integration and design between offshore platforms, subsea and HVDC plant
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including SCD development of PDCS
- Experience with Power Management Systems (PMS) in SAS.
- Systems and responsibilities from green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment - Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Duration: 23.03.2020 - 31.12.2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
27 feb 2020