- Be a team member of the structural discipline, main steel group.
- Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
- Perform structural design development for “main” secondary- and outfitting steel structures, e.g. external platforms, equipment support for large equipment.
- Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam and hand calculations
- Engineering draft check. Write structural design reports. Interface towards other disciplines.
- Master's degree
- Experience from large Norwegian EPC offshore new build topside projects.
- Extended knowledge to offshore topside project with respect to both the project execution method and the fabrication-, transportation and installation method of the topside structure.
- Experience from main and temporary structural design of topside steel from in detail engineering, and be able to carry through the design and documentation.
- Experience from structural design according to DNVGL rules and Eurocode.
- Extended knowledge to SESAM/Genie software packages.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within main steel structures.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration April 2020 - December 2020
Location Haugesund or Asker
Et norsk leverandørselskap
20 mar 2020