- Take ownership to and update the project risk register. Liaise with all Engineering and Construction disciplines to identify all project risks associated with HSE, Quality, schedule, engineering delivery, etc.
- Plan and conduct weekly internal risk workshops to review all new and status of ongoing risks.
- Plan / prepare for monthly common risk workshops with client to review top risks, mitigating actions and all new and risks.
- Expedite/follow up with responsible parties and stakeholders of risks to ensure progress and closure of all risks.
- Prepare monthly status charts and trends for quality and risks input into overall project monthly report in close cooperation with the project quality and risk manager.
- Identify opportunities on the project by liaising with all disciplines / management.
- Investigate all identified opportunities across all disciplines and possible 3rd party supplier / contractors.
- Prepare presentation material for internal and Company review comparing benefits and savings of manhours, cost, schedule related to quality and risks.
- Follow up on project nonconformities/concessions and corrective actions register in IFS and PIMS.
- Actively contribute to improvement quality and risk activities in the project.
- Plan and carry out quality audits (external and internal), and ensure that necessary documentation is prepared, etc.
- Keep the project assurance plan updated (PAP).
- Follow-up and timely close-out of findings/observation from audits (internal and external).
- Proactive support engineering and procurement in quality and risk related issues.
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience of quality and risks management in project.
- Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
- Good knowledge and application of the NS-EN ISO 9000 series,
- Experience in planning and conducting audits in accordance with. NS-EN-ISO 19011 series
- Experience as risk management in EPC projects
- Experience as a quality manager in EPC projects
- Language: Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
- Experience from offshore is preferable.
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Et maritimt industrikonsern
02 apr 2020