- Our client is looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
- The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical discipline and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Coordination and Follow-up of site queries for electrical In cooperation with area & system design teams, fabrication and completion ensure efficient and coherent answer and solutions according to project standards
- Responsible for site queries required for progress of the work is identified and answered
- Participate in engineering and site coordination meetings between other locations.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, site and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 8 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- FSE cource
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Coordination responsibilities and activities from green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration 01.05.2020 - 31.12.2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
03 apr 2020