The job holder will be part of the CPI (Company Provided Items) Team and will report to the Onshore Subsea Support Equipment (OSSE) Package Lead. This position will represent the client project in different workshops and construction yards. This position shall ensure effective on-site execution of construction plans and overall management of the construction process with emphasis on safety, quality, costs and schedule for delivery success. The job holder will be responsible for the follow up of the fabrication, assembly, modules integration and testing activities performed by vendors delivering the Onshore Subsea Support Equipment Modules. This position shall ensure such activities are performed in line with Project and Company Standards and he will confirm the mechanical completion of the items included in the scope. The job holder is accountable for respecting Company and Project HSE rules and requirements and for ensuring their application within the scope of responsibility. The job holder shall ensure that all engineering, procurement, construction and testing activities performed by vendors are completed in a timely manner and are to the required level of completion for their final delivery. The job holder shall follow construction, FAT, EFAT and SIT activities on site. This position shall maintain focus on the final product, to deliver the project safely, meeting or exceeding Company expectations on cost, schedule and quality. The job holder will be part of a team with extensive experience in Oil&Gas project developments and will coordinate a team of QA/QC inspectors. The job holder shall be capable of working in a cross-functional manner with the package leaders and quality team to achieve technical solutions which meet the requirements of the concerned entities.
- Ensure that the components included in the package (chemicals boosting/injection pumps, hydraulic power units, etc.) will be mechanically completed and delivered as per project schedule and in according to
Company and project quality standards.
- Ensure consistency of design with construction and testing plans.
- Ensure respect of procurement plan.
- Ensure, with the support of the QA/QC team, materials of components received on site and associated documentation are as per project specifications.
- Coordinate and manage on site activities as agreed with the OSSE Package lead.
- Review project documentation produced by Contractors (e.g. GA drawings, assembly procedures, testing procedures, packing and transportation plans, etc.) and provide feedback to the OSSE package leads.
- Coordinate with the project logistic lead and Contractor logistic team in charge of packaging and shipment for correct delivery.
- Coordinate resources in the construction team and guarantee permanent Company presence in fabrication yards.
- Witness FAT/EFAT/SIT activities.
- Provide daily updates by email to OSSE Package Lead and produce weekly report for the use of the project team
- Participate to CPI team weekly meetings.
- Participate to meetings and workshops with contractors.
- The candidate shall have extensive technical, practical and leadership experience as company representative on site, including experience in senior construction management positions and construction project management.
- Have experience with construction, integration, testing and final delivery of topside modules, including hydraulic and electrical power units, control stations and chemical injection systems.
- Have good knowledge of subsea production system design codes and standards used for design, manufacturing and testing.
- Have experience with construction, integration, testing and final delivery of subsea production system components.
- Minimum experience: 15 years of experience in site construction management with proven track record in similar positions with minimum of 10 years in subsea EPC projects.
- Proficient level of knowledge and experience and safe working practices on offshore construction projects.
- Thorough understanding of the onshore/offshore construction environment.
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and proficient presentation skills and capable to represent the Company and the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner.
- Team worker capable of working autonomously
- Ability to get along well with others and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Secondary and tertiary engineering qualifications (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum) and hold an internationally recognized professional / chartered engineer status.
24 apr 2020