• Communicates effectively with project sponsor/clients and continually seeks opportunities to increase satisfaction.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed, assigns individual responsibilities and oversees project team performance.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope.
• Effectively applies Project Management Manual.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion and applies the change management process.
• Manages project budget and schedule to ensure on-time, on-budget completion of agreed project scope.
• Minimizes exposure and risk on project through sound risk management practices.
• Keeps track of lessons learned, shares with team members and ensures they are available for future projects.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Accountable for the following aspects of Project Planning:
- Refine project scope
- Develop technical specifications
- Develop plan for execution (schedule)
- Develop detailed schedule and resource requirements
- Develop materials list
- Identify long lead items
- Open project
- Develop design transmittal
- Identify and acquire resources
- Complete risk register
- Complete stakeholder management / communications plan
• Accountable for the following aspects of Project Execution:
- Develop tender documents
- Tender and award contracts
- Acquire construction resources
- Risk review
- Final inspection
- Handover to asset owner
- Project close-out
• Accountable for the following aspects of Project Monitoring and Control:
- Monitor and control project quality
- Monitor and control project safety plan
- Monitor and control project risks
- Monitor and update project schedule
- Monitor and control costs
- Facilitate Change Management
- Develop and update dashboards
- Track material delivery
- Monitor and control material quality
- Monitor and control product quality
- Conduct biweekly status update meetings with customers
- Project Management Certification preferred
St. John's, NL
NSB | Omega
04 jun 2020