Experience with Electro and Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
Worktasks include but not limited to:
• Be familiar with project Preservation requirement’s for E/I equipment.
• Responsible for Preservation from Vendor delivery till hand over to Client.
• Assist Client to maintain Preservation requirements post hand over to operation.
• Issue project specific preservation requirements to Disciplines, as required.
• Populate in PCS preservation schedule against the Tags and activate Start/stop date and specific preservation schedule for vendor requirements.
• Maintain in PCS Tag to location information (Warehouse, workshop, offshore).
• Ensure preservation status is up to date in PCS for hand over.
• Monitoring/survey preservation implementation.
• Be familiar with ATEX requirement for E/I equipment.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Language: Norwegian / English
Duration ASAP -2 years duration +with possibilities for extension
Et maritimt industrikonsern
12 jun 2020