Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the project quality procedures for the execution phase of the project.
- Review and approve the Contractor’s project quality documents and technical procedures. This includes sub-contractors and vendors related documentation.
- Review design and procurement technical documentation and provide quality inputs as needed.
- Conduct quality audits and assessments of the execution phase plans and procedures for consistency with the Contract quality requirements and objectives.
- Participate in the Contractor and Supplier quality audit program
- Perform quality surveillance audits of equipment suppliers, company inspectors and vendors
- Monitor the effectiveness of Contractors QC and Inspection Activities to ensure compliance to stated specifications and standards.
- Review company inspector’s reports. Provide guidance where applicable.
- Maintain the project Corrective Action and Non-Conformance registers and report on the effectiveness of the preventative measures taken.
- Ensure inspector training program.
- Interface with the site and fabrication yard assurance teams as needed
- Promote a quality and HSE culture for everyone involved with the Project and provide quality training to Project Team Members.
- Ensures project metrics related to the effectiveness of the QMS are collected and steward improvement initiatives.
- Attend recurrent meetings with CPY, CCS and vendor
- Compile and provide KPI’s from the assigned vendors.
- Provide weekly status report on Quality issues
- Provide monthly status on NCR performance
- Sub-contractor evaluation status
- Resource allocation status in collaboration with the Project Inspection Coordinator (inspectors)
Onshore Assurance Manager
Position reports directly to the Onshore Assurance Manager and shall support the Sr. Project Manager (Interface and Integration) and his team. Incumbent shall be assigned to the Project and be responsible for the effective implementation of ad-hoc Quality Assurance and Quality Control tasks, primarily focused on Engineering and Procurement workstreams.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred)
- From 5 to 10 years working with Onshore Major Capital Projects
- Knowledge in Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001
- Knowledge in applicable codes and standards related to Process Plants
- Previous experience and qualifications as Quality Auditor
- Previous experience managing inspectors
- Current or past certification in NDE processes