The Project Planner is accountable for the portfolio and project plans within Low Pressure Production (LPP), Safety and Automation (SAS), Subsea & Marine modifications (SSMP) and Large Subsea Projects (LSP) portfolios.
Project Planner for the individual portfolio will be responsible for:
- Contribute in some of the most exciting projects in client's energy transition.
- You will be part of a Project Control and Analysis competence center within Global OTE, delivering project control services across our global project portfolio. We are now looking for project planners with previous experience from modification projects within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with respective disciplines and stakeholders to ensure high quality project planning deliverables, like eg. network planning and schedule risk analysis along with strong collaboration with suppliers
- Perform trend analysis and actively evaluate project progress to identify potential risk areas, forecast progress, critical path, float and schedule outcomes.
- Provide the project team and management with critical, decision-making information that ensures projects deliver on time and within targets.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Equinor’s templates, methods, procedures, and tools within the planning discipline.
- Contribute with experience transfer to base organization, including input to “close-out” and experience reports.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum along with a proven track record in multidisciplinary project planning from one of the following industries – oil &gas/ renewables or Construction.
- Knowledge and/or interest in big data management, analysis, and visualization.
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Curious and proactive follow-up of progress.
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with tight timelines and ambitious targets.
- Geographical flexibility is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
Option Period 2 x 6 months
Location Various Locations - Onshore
Apply for this position
Wenche Ingunn Tindeland+4798286910
Various Locations - Onshore
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
17 Mar 2023