Process Control Engineer
This position is for a DCS Control System Support Engineer. Term will be 6-12 months in length.
Job duties includes:
• Maintain DCS regulatory and supervisory controls on operating units
• Maintain operator console graphics
• Assist in troubleshooting operating unit issues.
• Provide process controls support for daily Operations needs. This would include small projects for operating improvements.
• Participate in Management of Change process as needed for daily operations.
• Attend unit HAZOP reviews, as needed.
Candidate should have experience and skills related to:
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Refining process knowledge
• Familiar with P&ID’s and loop diagrams.
• Ability to learn new skills through formal training and self-study
• Teamwork and communication skills to work with operators, engineers, and supervisors
• Experience working and maintaining control system in a continuous operating environment.
• Experience with Honeywell DCS TPS and Experion control systems
• Loop Tuning Experience
• DCS/PLC hardware and software maintenance
• Experience with Modbus communication protocol.
• Familiarity with Honeywell PHD and OSI Soft PI
6 - 12 Months
An Oil and Gas Company
17 Mar 2023