- Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
- Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
- Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
- Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
- Follow-up of procurement packages.
- Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
- Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
- Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BSc / MSc Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Fluent Norwegian / English
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Options Possibilities for extension is indicated
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
20 nov 2019