- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Perform structural design development for secondary- and outfitting steel for detail design.
- Perform structural analyses by use of StaadPro/Sesam and hand calculations.
- Perform engineering check of structural design, analyses and model/drawings.
- Interface towards other disciplines.
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent education.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Min. 7 years’ experience and deep knowledge from structural design according to DNVGL and Eurocode.
- The candidate must be an experienced user of SESAM, StaadPro and MathCad, and be able to perform structural hand calculations.
- The candidate must have experience from using PDMS/E3D.
- Extended knowledge within large new build topside EPC structural design development, in particular secondary- and outfitting steel and the corresponding multidiscipline interfaces and coordination.
- The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Duration November 2019 - December 2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
21 nov 2019