- Be a team member of the piping discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- In general good skills in Excel, FEA Tools, E3D in pipe stress work.
- Experience in Fatigue calculations and bridge line analysis.
- Required good knowledge in Standards likeB31,3, ASME VIII Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, DNV codes.NEMA-SM23 (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the DNVGL and NORSOK regulations related to the piping discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through teamwork
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration ASAP - 30.09.2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
07 feb 2020