Responsible for preparing job cards for electrical and instrument/telecom equipment including tubing.
- All direct work shall be described in a job package.
- Job-setting will be done at ROS premises in Stavanger using IFS. The job package shall contain job front page, job description, required drawings/doc, method statements and other necessary info regarding safe execution and verification of the work.
- All materials and special tooling required for doing the job shall be identified in the job package.
- Prepare input to MTO and work with multidiscipline MTO-coordinator to establish all relevant material requisitions, call-offs and job card MTOs.
- Liaise with method engineer to ensure safe and efficient installation methods.
- Liaise with MC/pre-commissioning engineer to ensure implementation of correct MC check sheets and linking to client’s completion system.
- Participation in ad-hoc engineering and constructability reviews/studies as required
- Must be able to communicate in Norwegian / Scandinavian language
- Teknisk Fagskole,BCS /MSC Education
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Norwegian and English language
Duration: ASAP - One year, with possibilities for extension
Et maritimt industrikonsern
20 feb 2020