- Work with peers to define the future and target state for network architecture at the Client (both within Information technology and operational technology)
- Analyze the current network architecture at the Client and continuously recommend solutions for improvement to support the Clients short- and long-term business needs.
- Develop and manage plans to address gaps between current and future state.
- Identify relevant technical platforms, emerging technologies, strategic partnerships and architectures to meet defined future state.
- Provides guidance and assistance to IT management and IT staff on technical and strategic issues regarding network architecture
- Work with peers to define and maintain documentation of networktechnology standards, processes and policies related to management and development of network architecture at the Client
- Participate in our business projects & contracts when required through providing network expertise
- Master or Bachelor within Information technology. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Broad experience and expertise within the IT profession including follow up of IT Sourcing partners.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Basic knowledge of HSE requirements.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent knowledge within network, routing, switching, firewalls, WiFi, WAN technologies and security within network
- Cisco certifications
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies and trends within the network area
- A strategic mindset and is motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
- Experience and knowledge from oil & gas, either from the operator side or from oil & gas service providers will be an advantage, but is not a must.
- Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English – verbally, presentations and written work.
In addition, the job holder will have the following job specific requirements:
- Strong business acumen.
- Solution and result oriented.
- Self-independent work approach.
- Consulting capabilities; Balancing analysis and execution
- Building relationships, both formal and informal professional networks
amongst internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and collaborate.
- Ability and desire to acquire new competence.
Duration: 17.08.2020 - 01.09.2021
Location: Haugesund or Bergen
Haugesund or Bergen
Et norsk leverandørselskap
11 jun 2020