• Establish job card entries in IFS.
• Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
• Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
• Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
• Report Progress on job card preparation.
• Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
• Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job.
• Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
• Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
• Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.
• Relevant Piping Engineering for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience
• More than 3 years' experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with IFS
• Language: Norwegian
Duration ASAP - 1 year, with possibility for extension
Et maritimt industrikonsern
24 aug 2020