Our Bømlo Cabin is available for booking for our Omega team members. Booking via Holiday Houses on Omega 365.
- Three bedrooms (2 bedrooms with a family bunk bed and 1 bedroom with a double bed (150 cm))
- Two bathrooms
- Children's bed
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Waffle iron
- Large cooking pots and hot plate.
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking by the house
- High standard
NB! No pets, no smoking.
Remember that check-in is at 17:00 and check-out at 12:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay until 18:00. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an email to email@example.com or call 5377 5377.
What to bring
- Bed linen
- Towels and kitchen towels
- Life vests for children
- Fishing equipment if you want to go fishing
Ants have previously been discovered in the cabin. If it happens again, anticide will be put out both upstairs and downstairs. This must not be removed. Let us know if you spot ants.
Visitors are welcome to use the boat a 15 foot 9.9 HP Pioneer. Remember to fill up with regular gas without oil. Dock the boat in the same place as it was and tilt up the engine after use. You will find information regarding the boat in the cabin.
The driver of the boat must be 23 years of age.
The kayak is placed on the outside wall of the sea house. To rent the kayak, send an SMS to Brit Helen on ph. +47 934 48 433, and you will receive the code for the lock. Pay rent via the app Vipps. Prices:
- 300 NOK/day
- 500 NOK/weekend
- 900 NOK/week
There are life vests for adults available at the house.
NB! Guests will need to bring own life vests for children.
You will find a fire ladder on the second floor, in the closet in the family bed room.
Bømlo is a very popular holiday location, only a few hours drive from Bergen and Stavanger.
- Turn westwards in Trekantsambandet.
- Cross Bømlabrua. It will be clearly signposted to Bømlo when you arrive at Føyno, the junction in Trekantsambandet.
- After that follow road 542 og 541 through to Svortland, which is the commercial centre in Bømlo.
- Continue through Svortland through a roundabout, and keep going straight.
- When you arrive at an exit marked Alvsvåg with signs, take a right and follow the road as shown in the pictures below.
Drive along the sea for approximately 1.5 kilometres until the second intersection and make a right.
Stay to the right and follow Stokknesvegen. Drive past three roads to the right.
Drive past the orange garage on the right side of the road.
You will see a pond on your left, take a right by the pond.
Take an almost immediate left down a gravel road. Omega 365's cabin is the second to last on that stretch.
- The refrigerator and freezer must be emptied and cleaned.
- Please clean the stove and other surfaces in the kitchen.
- Remember to close all windows. It is important to check the attic window.
- Remember to lock the doors in the "boathouse".
- Turn down the heat to 15 degrees.
- Fill the gasoline tank for the boat after use. It`s recommended to use regular gas (98). Leave the tank and the oars in the boat.
- Please dispose of garbage. The dumpster is by the main road, a while before you arrive at Svortland. It lies close to the road on the right side before a sharp left turn.
- Remember to put the keys back into the key box.
- Remember to put the deadman's handle in the boathouse.
- Clean the BBQ if it has been in use.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.