Our cabin at Hafjell is built in classic Norwegian building style and has a nice view of Gudbransdalslågen. It borders the access road to the hill and is close to the "Lodgen" catering facilities.
- Four bedrooms: 1 double bed (150), 1 double bed (180), 1 family bunk bed (120x90) and 4 single beds
- Duvets and pillows for 11 people + 1 duvet for child
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Living room with fireplace and TV lounge
- Two bathrooms
- Storage room and laundry room
- Ski in/out
- Hair dryer
- Charcoal grill
- Parking for two cars
NB! No smoking.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- Dishwashing tablets
- Toilet paper
- If you are fond of candles, please bring tallow candles yourself. There are four candle holders for cube lights, seven crown candles in the ceiling lamp and four tea light holders.
- Pets (pets can be brought along, but they must stay on the stone floor or in cages).
- It is not allowed to wear ski boots or other outdoor footwear indoors.
- There are separate well-being rules in the cabin. It is important to familiarize yourself with the rules during your stay.
- Remember that check-in is after 17:00 and check-out is before 12:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays.Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5377 5377.
- Washing and cleaning is done by our cleaner between stays. If the cleaners are required to use more than two hours for cleaning the cabin, the additional expenses will be charged to the employee.
You will find firewood out behind the cabin.
NB! There are soon empty for firewood and you need to bring it yourself!
The road and parking lot are shoveled during snowfall (more than 10 cm of fresh snow). The area by the front door must be kept free of snow by the guest. In the event of missing shoveling, you can contact us on 911 86 137.
AddressHafjellgrenda “Valemons stue”
- Drive to the main parking lot Hafjell.
- Follow the signs to Sørlia/Hafjellgrenda.
- Take the second road on the left - signs for Hafjellgrenda.
- Take the first road on the right - signs for Hafjellgrenda.
- Follow the road around 180 degrees - turn left.
- Take the first road on the left.
- The cabin is the second cabin on the left.
- Parking for cars behind the ski storage.
- Oslo–Hafjell: 180 km
- Stavanger–Hafjell: 600 km
- Haugesund–Hafjell: 500 km
- Bergen–Hafjell: 450 km
- Kristiansand–Hafjell: 500 km
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy.
- Clean out the fridge and the stove.
- Garbage must be thrown in labeled containers located on the left side of the road in the lower part of Hafjellgrenda. (Hallfjellgrenda 52).
- Remember to close all windows. Lock the doors and put the key back in the key box.
- There are four keys to the outer doors. One key must be placed in the key box. The other three keys are left in the cabin. In addition, there is a separate key to the ski storage.
- Turn off the water. The stopcock for all water in the cabin is located in the corner under the washing machine.
- Pull out the plug for the coffee maker and kettle, as well as for the TV/DVD in the loft.
- Drain and wash out of refrigerator. Do not turn down the thermostat. Check that the freezer door is closed properly.
- Set the panel oven by the dining table and heating cables at 15 degrees (winter). The stoves in the bedrooms and behind the sofa are switched off completely. The heating cables set at 7 degrees in the summer. All panel ovens are turned off completely (summer).
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.